Is SIFO Complicating Your SIBO Diagnosis Workshop with Dr. Ami Kapadia
If you've been dealing with SIBO long term, you can't afford to ignore yeast overgrowth
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) & Small Intestine Fungal Overgrowth (SIFO) often co-exist in the same patient
- SIBO & SIFO can cause the SAME symptoms (and can explain why symptoms stick around even after SIBO has been treated)
- SIFO also is related to gluten and food intolerances, histamine intolerance, IBD, and skin disorders
Treating yeast overgrowth is a key piece of healing the SIBO puzzle!
Is Your Histamine Intolerance and Inflammation Really Mast Cell Activation Syndrome? with Dr. Weinstock
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome is a common but under diagnosed condition closely related to SIBO and other gut issues.
Common symptoms include:
- muscle discomfort
- GERD and acid reflux
- weight loss or gain
- hives and itchy skin
- brain fog
In this Masterclass with Dr. Leonard Weinstock, gain a deeper understanding of Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, its relation to histamine, intolerance, SIBO, fatigue, inflammation and more... plus the latest advances in diagnosing and managing MCAS.
SIBO, Gluten and Leaky Gut - Tricky Trinity Masterclass with Dr. Lisa Shaver
A gluten-free diet has evolved from a medically necessary intervention for those with Celiac Disease to a health practice embraced by millions of people who want to keep their gut healthy.
But is it "just a fad" or appropriate for everyone... including you?
Even more important, if you already have digestive issues like Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth, IBS, or leaky gut... are you damaging your gut by continuing to eat gluten?
Find out in the expert-led Masterclass all about gluten and the 2 conditions it's closely related to: Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth & Leaky Gut.
Masterclass Biofilm with Dr. Ilana Gurevich
Dr. Ilana Gurevich, ND, LAc will be teaching "Biofilms: The Underlying Cause of Unresolved Chronic Disease (including SIBO, Parasites, and Candida)"
Includes a live Q&A session following the masterclass.
- What a biofilm is, why it develops, and how it behaves in the body - including preventing treatments like antibiotics from doing their job
- The bacteria and fungi that are known biofilm instigators, and what chronic conditions they play a role in (Candida, parasites, SIBO, and more!)
- Pharmaceutical and natural treatments that WORK for biofilms and help reverse SIBO, SIFO and other chronic infections
- And more!
Dr. Gurevich is a naturopathic physician and acupuncturist who graduated from the National University of Natural Medicine. She runs a very busy private practice specializing in treating inflammatory bowel disease as well as IBS/SIBO and functional GI disorders - which is why we are lucky to have her as a speaker!
Dr. Gurevich is someone I consult with for my own health - I call her the assertive healer because she's not one to beat around the bush - she is very direct, warm, and compassionate. You're going to love her.
Know Your Bile! How Your Bile and Gallbladder Affects Your GI Health and SIBO (and Other Medical Conditions) with Dr. Mona Morstein, Naturopathic Physician
Dr. Mona Morstein, ND will be teaching, Know Your Bile! How Your Bile and Gallbladder Affects Your GI Health and SIBO (and Other Medical Conditions)
Plus live Q&A following the presentation, pre-submit or bring your questions.
Essential information into the rest of the story about your digestive system organs and what to do about it
How bile and its function in the body impacts digestion and what impacts the bile
Practical advice on how to maximize your digestion and reduce symptoms, such as bloating, constipation, and diarrhea
- And more!
Dr. Mona Morstein has been a naturopathic physician for 29 years and has credentials as a Chair of Nutrition, Gastroenterology professor, and clinical supervisor at a naturopathic medical school. She is now back in private practice in Tempe, AZ at her clinic, Arizona Integrative Medical Solutions, where she has a practice focused on gastrointestinal issues.
Dr. Morstein is always one of the most popular speakers at SIBO SOS® and a brilliant thought leader! She's an incredibly engaged and dynamic teacher.
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome: The silent issue keeping you chronically ill and how to regain your health with Dr. Anne Hill
The Cause and The Answer to Head, Neck, and Jaw Pain Masterclass with Dr. Kim Trager
- How dysfunction in the fascia can cause: headaches, neck and jaw pain.
- How releasing fascial restrictions can release emotions that are intertwined in the web
- Exercise strategies that reduce muscle spasms and release fascial restrictions.
- Nutrients and self-care techniques that are essential for healthy fascia.
How Drainage Addresses Gut, Lymph and Hormone Health with Dr. Ginger Nash
- Why and what drainage is the missing element in so many chronic conditions
- Homotoxicology for strengthening organs and improving detoxification
- Emunctorology - what is the difference between drainage and detox?
- Why is the lymph system so important and how to keep it activated
- How does lymph relate to gut, hormone, and nervous system health
The Lymphatic and IBS & IBD Connection with Dr. Todd Watts
- Why your intestinal lymph is the MOST important for health, and the 4 essential steps to take care of it
- Discover the connection between lymphatic and IBS and IBD - plus what it can reveal about treatment
- The top 3 disruptions to your intestinal lymph: water, parasites, and radioactive elements (more common than you think!)
Unlock the Gateway to Vitality: Healthy Mouth - Healthy Body - Healthy Mind with Naturopath Dr. Tia Trivosonno
- How fillings, root canals, gum disease and dental cavitations (these are different from cavities, and you may not know you have them) are hidden sources of chronic inflammation and disease.
- How to become your own dental health advocate – even when your dentist is unaware of these issues.
- How biological dentistry, naturopathic medicine, Chinese medicine and acupuncture can treat the whole person and address the root cause of inflammation, chronic illness and pain.
- The surprising link between your teeth and the acupuncture channels in your body.
- How your teeth and organs impact your emotions (Hint: This is a major part of Chinese medicine theory for mind-body medicine).
Hearts Minds and Mouths: Defeating Dental Diseases the Bio-Logical Way with Barbara Tritz
- How Gingivitis and Periodontitis impact heart and brain health: The impact of pathogens on leaky gums, leaky arteries, leaky gut and leaky brain.
- The connection between Tooth Decay and Mercury Fillings on inflammation, depression, and the central nervous system
- How TMJ, mouth breathing, and jaw and facial structure may be linked to ADHD and cognitive impairment
- Unique Prevention Protocols: proper breathing, proper chewing, salivary diagnostics, ozone therapy, Guided Biofilm therapy, laser therapy and collaboration with primary care providers to eliminate inflammation and establish good healthy habits
A Healthy Mouth is the Secret to Thriving with Dr. Kelly Blodgett, DMD, NMD
- Risks and benefits of crowns, root canals, fillings and braces
- Long-term consequences of braces and orthodontia
- Tooth-organ meridian connections
- How dentistry can cause or help oxidative stress