Know Your Bile! How Your Bile and Gallbladder Affects Your GI Health and SIBO (and Other Medical Conditions) with Dr. Mona Morstein, Naturopathic Physician
Dr. Mona Morstein, ND will be teaching, Know Your Bile! How Your Bile and Gallbladder Affects Your GI Health and SIBO (and Other Medical Conditions)
Plus live Q&A following the presentation, pre-submit or bring your questions.
Essential information into the rest of the story about your digestive system organs and what to do about it
How bile and its function in the body impacts digestion and what impacts the bile
Practical advice on how to maximize your digestion and reduce symptoms, such as bloating, constipation, and diarrhea
- And more!
Dr. Mona Morstein has been a naturopathic physician for 29 years and has credentials as a Chair of Nutrition, Gastroenterology professor, and clinical supervisor at a naturopathic medical school. She is now back in private practice in Tempe, AZ at her clinic, Arizona Integrative Medical Solutions, where she has a practice focused on gastrointestinal issues.
Dr. Morstein is always one of the most popular speakers at SIBO SOS® and a brilliant thought leader! She's an incredibly engaged and dynamic teacher.
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome: The silent issue keeping you chronically ill and how to regain your health with Dr. Anne Hill
The Cause and The Answer to Head, Neck, and Jaw Pain Masterclass with Dr. Kim Trager
- How dysfunction in the fascia can cause: headaches, neck and jaw pain.
- How releasing fascial restrictions can release emotions that are intertwined in the web
- Exercise strategies that reduce muscle spasms and release fascial restrictions.
- Nutrients and self-care techniques that are essential for healthy fascia.
How Drainage Addresses Gut, Lymph and Hormone Health with Dr. Ginger Nash
- Why and what drainage is the missing element in so many chronic conditions
- Homotoxicology for strengthening organs and improving detoxification
- Emunctorology - what is the difference between drainage and detox?
- Why is the lymph system so important and how to keep it activated
- How does lymph relate to gut, hormone, and nervous system health
The Lymphatic and IBS & IBD Connection with Dr. Todd Watts
- Why your intestinal lymph is the MOST important for health, and the 4 essential steps to take care of it
- Discover the connection between lymphatic and IBS and IBD - plus what it can reveal about treatment
- The top 3 disruptions to your intestinal lymph: water, parasites, and radioactive elements (more common than you think!)
Unlock the Gateway to Vitality: Healthy Mouth - Healthy Body - Healthy Mind with Naturopath Dr. Tia Trivosonno
- How fillings, root canals, gum disease and dental cavitations (these are different from cavities, and you may not know you have them) are hidden sources of chronic inflammation and disease.
- How to become your own dental health advocate – even when your dentist is unaware of these issues.
- How biological dentistry, naturopathic medicine, Chinese medicine and acupuncture can treat the whole person and address the root cause of inflammation, chronic illness and pain.
- The surprising link between your teeth and the acupuncture channels in your body.
- How your teeth and organs impact your emotions (Hint: This is a major part of Chinese medicine theory for mind-body medicine).
Hearts Minds and Mouths: Defeating Dental Diseases the Bio-Logical Way with Barbara Tritz
- How Gingivitis and Periodontitis impact heart and brain health: The impact of pathogens on leaky gums, leaky arteries, leaky gut and leaky brain.
- The connection between Tooth Decay and Mercury Fillings on inflammation, depression, and the central nervous system
- How TMJ, mouth breathing, and jaw and facial structure may be linked to ADHD and cognitive impairment
- Unique Prevention Protocols: proper breathing, proper chewing, salivary diagnostics, ozone therapy, Guided Biofilm therapy, laser therapy and collaboration with primary care providers to eliminate inflammation and establish good healthy habits
A Healthy Mouth is the Secret to Thriving with Dr. Kelly Blodgett, DMD, NMD
- Risks and benefits of crowns, root canals, fillings and braces
- Long-term consequences of braces and orthodontia
- Tooth-organ meridian connections
- How dentistry can cause or help oxidative stress
Understanding Stool Testing and How it Can Open Up a Window to Finding the Underlying Cause with Naturopathic physician, Dr. Ilana Gurevich
Here's what you'll discover...
- The stool analysis markers that clinicians use to work up a functional GI case
- What these markers are testing for and what to look for in your own results
- Which markers are linked to various health issues, like colon cancer, estrogen imbalances, IBD, food allergies, SIBO, overgrowth of bacteria, yeast, and Candida, and more
- Which markers have proven to be the most valid – and how much they should influence your decisions around treatments
- ...and so much more!
Outlet Dysfunction Constipation: The Commonly Overlooked Reason You Can’t Go & How to Fix It with Naturopathic Physician & Acupuncturist Dr. Sabrina Kimball
Here's what you'll discover...
- Why you're constipated – common contributors and the most overlooked cause
- The difference between constipation and outlet dysfunction constipation (and why you need to know which type you have)
- The crucial role your pelvic floor muscles play in your bowel movements
- What to expect from an exam to determine the cause of your constipation
- Treatments for outlet dysfunction constipation – putting it all together to feel better
- ...and so much more!
The Oralbiome & Dysbiosis with Dr. Steven Sandberg-Lewis, ND
Consider the link between IBS, SIBO, and the mouth. Learn How to eradicate bad bacteria in the mouth safely. Case study: root canal recovery. Plus discussion about Autoimmune, heart disease, and other links to the oral microbiome.
Healing a Fatty Liver for Maximum Gut Health with Rodger Murphree
What you'll Learn:
- Surprising signs of fatty liver issues
- Best foods for healing
- Supplements that normalize liver enzymes